Our Fellowship Scheme:
Fellows’ network provide an opportunity to build momentum around new ideas and initiatives, through inspiring conversation and stimulating events
Our recognition scheme contributes towards the professionalism based on what the individual has contributed to society by conferring the status of Fellow.
The scheme is closely referenced to the UK-Professional Standards Framework.
Benefits of Fellows:
They are many benefits to gaining recognition as a fellow of the Center for Africa Policy Research and Development Scotland;
- It provides an international recognition of your commitment and professionalism in contributing to the development of society with particular focus on Africa and Africa Diaspora communities/Interest around the world.
- It demonstrates that your practice is aligned with the UKPSF
- It provides an indicator of professional identity for achievement, distinction and contribution to the development in African communities/society, including the entitlement to use post nominal letters-FCAPRD.
- It is a portable asset that has UK-wide and international relevance.
- Reduce rates to all fellows on business events, conference, seminars’ etc
- Work of fellows are widely published on international journals, our websites and magazine
- Access to wide range of free resources, such as research data, and publications
- Opportunities provided to all fellows to speak and or present at international conferences/seminars
- Accelerated career success and wider recognition